Wednesday 1 April 2015

Joni Mitchell: Song to a Seagull (1968)


I was somewhat shocked to hear Joni Mitchell had taken ill today & was in hospital. For the last month, I had intended to post a blog of her 1968 debut album Song To A Seagull so it turned out to be an unhappy coincidence that I should aim to do it today. The news on her website at the moment is:

Joni was found unconscious in her home this afternoon. She regained consciousness on the ambulance ride to an L.A. area hospital. She is currently in intensive care undergoing tests and is awake and in good spirits. More updates to come as we hear them. Light a candle and sing a song, let's all send good wishes her way.


And so that is what I will do. God bless you Joni Mitchell. I am wishing you well today & listening to your haunting music. 


North Utsire

No comments:

Post a Comment