Sunday 10 July 2016

Genuine GCSE Exam Answer

Marking an ocean of banal exam papers last week, I came across this desperate plea for help. I have changed the name of the student, and the school to protect his identity, but you get the idea.

12(c) Describe the changes that happen when DNA replicates.

I don’t blame you. I don’t blame the exam board. I blame the school for handling my personal circumstances so badly. I would blame myself but I cannot control what I cannot control. I’ve flopped this exam, that’s clear, but at the time of writing it is 2:41 in the afternoon; I am sat in my school uniform surrounded by an army of people I dislike and my hands are sweating. I can’t change this, nobody can, but we all know that this is bullshit. It’s all bullshit. Fuck you C----- School. Fuck you CAMHS*. This is a love letter from your dearest, C----- x


*Note: CAMHS = Child and Adult Mental Health Services



North Utsire

No comments:

Post a Comment